W H I T N E Y

My photo
What can I say? I <3 F A S H I O N.

Monday 6 December 2010

VintageVendetta#1

As a big fan of Vintage Clothing, I promised I would dedicate a whole section of my Blog to it!
So here is where it starts J
Modelled by Natalie Larbi is a perfect example of what I call VINTAGE!
This ring from purchased from DOROTHY PERKINS consists of some elements that Vintage accessories normally have.  The pearls, which have been around for Centuries are used as a very big part of adornment for the ring which I believe gives out the impression of Old Fashioned. The Floral Design on the ring based on a very aged background; just shouts at me ancient. Overall I really like the design of the ring, I think it is very Unique and wouldn’t really need to be worn with any other hand accessories because it would capture enough attention withstanding by itself,


This Pendant purchased from PRIMARK; also a very nice accessory which happens to have a vintage undertone to it. The colour of the Gold, the simplicity of the chain used and the singular locket as a pendant which was very common with Vintage necklaces, they normally had one item as the focus. This all came to mind when I saw this pretty locket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers