W H I T N E Y

My photo
What can I say? I <3 F A S H I O N.

Monday 6 December 2010

Photography Avenue


This is one of the pictures that I took outside my college as a tester for my digital camera as I haven’t raised enough money to get my Nikon Professional. I simply gave it a bit of a touch-up on Photoshop mostly using the ‘Burn Tool’ and then using the ‘Dodge Tool’ to highlight the lighter parts of the image. I also changed the Level of the picture resulting in making it a bit darker and tweaked about with the ‘Brightness and Contrast’.

This is another picture I took while I was on the train; the Sunset was so beautiful so I thought why not Capture it?  For a little digital camera, I thought it takes quite good pictures!
I played about with the picture using ‘Brightness and Contrast’ and the ‘Burn Tool’. This picture didn’t need much modifying as the effect of the Sun was strong enough for me.
J


This is a picture I captured when I got on the platform. I thought it was pretty cool and the effect was quite nice.

This is my favourite of the bunch I think. J
I like the effect of the Sun setting in the background, the leaves slightly disguising it.
I like that you can only see a bit of the train tracks as there is a lot of shadows on the image. I think this image was a lucky capture but nevertheless I am very impressed with it.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers