W H I T N E Y

My photo
What can I say? I <3 F A S H I O N.

Monday 6 December 2010

ColourCraze#5




Before this Blog had even started, I always had this Image saved in the Hope that one day I would actually get round to making a Blog…which I have done now!! J But back to the point…I think this dress is PHENOMENAL!
It is not exactly everybody’s cup of tea but I think I would certainly wear it. I love the fact that it had been inspired by African wear, traditional patterns and designs. I fell in love with this dress…it just screamed at me when I saw it; its uniqueness…I mean how many other people would you see in a dress like this.
The colour scheme is very bright and somehow futuristic to me; the colours at the top are in smaller bundles at the top but as you get to the bottom they all seem to spread out. I love the tightly fitted top which really accentuates her decent cleavage and exhibits her rather good figure. The dress doesn’t look the most functional and doesn’t look easy to walk in but Kimora Lee definitely did well with this dress; I think she pulled it off Fantastically!
Wherever she went in this dress, I am sure she received the most attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers