W H I T N E Y

My photo
What can I say? I <3 F A S H I O N.

Sunday 26 December 2010

My Blends of Tartan

My Blends of Tartan...
 
I really like the Tartan print on the skirt; the Scottish influence on this garment is huge. The colours used seem to have a royal connotation which explains the blue. I think they are also very unusual mix as well though they fit very well together.
The blouse is very sheek to me, something that can be brought back into Fashion; the material seems very light and glossy but makes a very nice effect against the Tartan.
The skirt is over the knee which tells me that it was probably for the more classy people or the older generation of that time who didn’t like to show their legs.
It also consists of one of those big safety pins of some sort at the end of the skirt.
Very nice and creative look that I think if reinvented could become a very good look in this Modern day in age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers