W H I T N E Y

My photo
What can I say? I <3 F A S H I O N.

Monday 13 December 2010

GuyFresh#3


Whistle for the Hottie…J
Check out my Randell modelling a rather suave look; I mean doesn’t he just look Fierce?
I thought this look was quite a relevant look considering the Evolution of Menswear that has taken place and continues to take place in terms of women and men’s clothes mixing around a bit more. I believe this whole outfit could be considered unisex. The printed top especially engrossed me with the idea of unisex clothes. Besides my little theory I really admire the top which I think I wouldn’t mind in my own wardrobe, the basic black cardigan the straight cut jeans I believe and let’s not forget those pricey real leather Military Boots!
A very simple choice of clothing, which when put together creates a very outstanding look!
I absolutely Love It!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers