W H I T N E Y

My photo
What can I say? I <3 F A S H I O N.

Sunday 26 December 2010

Sparkling New#1

Sparkling New...



 
This dress is a very graceful dress which seems very fragile. I think of this as a very simple design of a wedding dress. (I wouldn’t mind).
It seems to have a tad bit of an asymmetric bottom to the dress which I like, which makes the back of the dress of the back accentuated in length. It is not white which I also very much like, but has a very champagne like colour to it. It has an embedded pattern within the dress. It contains pearls which I am sure were considered as quite a wealthy attribute.
Very delicate material used, it seems quite a heavy dress as we can see a lot of material has been used for the lower waist part of the dress.
Love this, just simply Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers