W H I T N E Y

My photo
What can I say? I <3 F A S H I O N.

Monday 6 December 2010

Polka Dots


Modelled by Joy is a very cute, versatile polka dot patterned shirt.



I really admire the versatility of the top as it can be worn with a belt as displayed above or even tied. It just shows that the oldest of things in your wardrobe can always be revived with just a little Creativity! She has created many different looks just by changing the style of the top. The first look above says to me a bit of a laid back look which works fine with her military like boots. The second looks gives the impression of going for a bit more of a defined look which she has used an additional accessory for, the belt which she has also used a bit of creativity with by creating a bow like shape at the front. I personally like both looks because they can both be worn for different occasions and for a certain impression you may be trying to give off. Polka Dots have the tendency to add character to other garments. Once Polka Dots are incorporated they somehow subsitute as an accessory.



I AM BUTTON CRAZY!
 Well considering both of my Fashion Projects will be involving using a load of buttons, I really like the Gold buttons used on this garment. I always say that the Designer could have gone for the normal 4 button holed style but they put a slight more notion into it because these are there not only as a functional aspect but also as a Fashion decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers