W H I T N E Y

My photo
What can I say? I <3 F A S H I O N.

Monday 6 December 2010

Guy Fresh#1


Hello and Welcome to the ‘GUY FRESH’ section of my Blog; showcasing some of the Male Fashion I have researched into or simply just a garment of accessory I have taken an interest in. As Male Fashion isn’t my main line of interest, it would be nice once in a while to capture some items that I think are appealing that I will then show on here.
Hope you enjoy J

Starting off is this bag that my dear Randell was wearing. I found it quite Fashionable and the colour was very appealing. I like this bag because I myself would carry it which I think was the reason I was attracted to it. Simple briefcase like bag; this colour I believe is very in with the guys at the moment with the new trend of the granddad shoes (blog coming soon), so they seem to be going for more stylish colours and Black which is Original never goes out of Fashion but when looking for something that would make you stand out of the crowd, Brown would be a better choice. I like the fact that this bag is very versatile in the sense that you could wear with a lot of the things in your wardrobe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers