W H I T N E Y

My photo
What can I say? I <3 F A S H I O N.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Watermelons:Introduction


I LOVE WATERMELONS

So I was tidying up my room baring in mind that I had no inspiration for my next Unit that I had started. Picking up stuff, I came across the watermelon skin left on my floor.(don't ask why)...I thought wow, I could use this as a source of inspiration as Charlotte said find an inspiration in anything.
So I went along and saved some watermelon skin and used them to see what kind of experiments I could do and what I could create out of it.
I then went on to do some research on watermelons to discover that they come in different shapes:

These are watermelons produced in Japan which are grown in square glas containers to make it much easier to stack on shelves. They are known for their difference in shape a well as cost twice as much.

I was a bit sceptical about using watermelons as a main source of inspiration as I was not sure how much I can derive from it.
However I was proved wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers