W H I T N E Y

My photo
What can I say? I <3 F A S H I O N.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Watermelons

I then thought that it would be important to see if Watermelons ahve been a source of inspiration for any sort of garment or trend.


I did come across the vans in the three different styles they have to offer.
This gave me the idea to experiment with every part of the watermelon, which included experimenting with seeds.
I then started to see what I could do with seeds, so I glued some on in a certain way to make them appear as a belt-like accessory or I would sew them onto fabric with different coloured thread to see what kind of effect could be created. Overall, the seeds became my main focus as I thought that there were more fields I could enter with using seeds than rather sticking to watermelon skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers