W H I T N E Y

My photo
What can I say? I <3 F A S H I O N.

Saturday 26 March 2011

The Process of My Box Making


Well I firstly purchased the box from the chartitybox and sawed down the surface of the box inside and out.


I then painted the exterior of the box white to ensure that I had a good starting point.

I started to use the material to measure out the material to fit the box. This was a crucial process that I had to make sure was done properly.


After I had measured up the material accurately, I used a staple gun to keep the material in place.

I thought keeping the material the same way wouldn't be very ideal as it would still look boring and sombre. I decided to spraypaint the whole box gold.
With the buttons being placed on beforehand once spraypainted it created a very couture and luxurious effect. I thought gold often associated with wealth; it made the box appear as if it was a treasure box.

Buttons being my main theme I thought played a whimsical effect on the box and also managed to give the box an elegant touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers